Need some help? Well, that's what we're here for!

Just let us know what you need a hand with and we'll take it from there.

Car insurance

Home insurance

Pet insurance

Travel insurance

Breakdown cover

Classic car insurance

Motorbike insurance

Landlord insurance 


Maybe we've already answered your questions in our FAQS? Take a peek...

Read our FAQs


Want to know more about a specific product? No worries!






Classic car



Contact & help
moving boxes and chair covered with hearts
house interior blurred background

Home insurance for renters

Quality rental insurance for your contents

Get a home quoteYour saved home quote
WHY choose Lv=?

Get peace of mind with our renters contents insurance

Our renters insurance includes: 
What's covered?

What else comes with our contents insurance? We're glad you asked

  • Accidental damage to cover TV’s, computers and game consoles
  • Contents stolen from your outbuildings such as sheds and garages
  • Locks replacement
    Keys lost or stolen? We’ll replace your locks so you’re safe and sound in a flash
Optional extras

Get your perfect level of cover with our optional extras

All set? Great. Let's start your quote