Insurance FAQs

I live in rented accommodation and have fitted a new kitchen, is this covered under LV= contents insurance?

Yes, as part of our contents insurance, we'll cover up to £10,000 (£15,000 on Home Plus) for damage to any fixtures and fittings you've installed (or that you've been made responsible for by your Landlord). So, if you fit new kitchen cabinets in your home, they are covered.