Insurance FAQs

Are my bikes covered away from the home?

To cover your bike away from the home, you'll need to add our optional cycle cover to your home insurance.

With this cover, your bicycle or folding bike and cycling gear is insured against accidental loss, damage or even theft while you’re away from home (providing your cycle is locked to an immovable object - or within a locked building - when taken away from home).

To add this optional cover, give us a call on 0800 023 2638

Lines are open:

8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm Saturday and bank holidays
10am - 4pm Sunday

Calls will be recorded. For Text Phone: dial 18001 first.