Making a windscreen or glass claim?
Contact Autoglass® directly if you only need to claim for windscreen or glass damage to your car. You don't need to contact us.
- Autoglass® is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Their service scores 4.4 / 5 out of over 85,000 online reviews
- You will pay an excess if you need to repair or replace your windscreen or glass
- Autoglass® tells you how much your excess is and can take payment securely over the phone or online
If you're driving your car abroad and need to make a windscreen or glass claim, contact Autoglass® and speak to a member of their international service team.
What happens once you've made a claim.
Once you've called us to claim on your car insurance, you can relax. We take care of everything.
We regularly keep you up to date with what's going on - from repair progress updates to payment dates. We aim to settle claims quickly and efficiently, even in the most difficult circumstances.
If other people or vehicles are involved, we contact the other insurance companies to sort out the claim and make sure the right payments are made.
- We make the process quick and hassle free.
- We can organise all repairs or replacements
- You have our dedicated claims handlers to help you through the process.