"What if I'm seriously injured while using my classic car?"
Increased personal accident insurance pays out £100,000 if you, your partner or a named driver on the policy suffer a serious injury while travelling in, or getting into or out of your classic car.
- Receive a lump sum payout of £100,000 for a serious injury (our standard comprehensive policy gives you £10,000 of cover)
- Partners and named drivers on the policy are also covered
- This cover also includes injuries like loss of sight or hearing - for full details of the injuries covered, please refer to the classic car insurance policy document.
"Help! My classic car has broken down!"
Our breakdown cover is there for you whenever your classic car lets you down.
- Our choice of five levels of breakdown cover means you only pay for what you need; from our basic 'Roadside Assist' to comprehensive UK & European Assist
- Get professional breakdown assistance if your car breaks down
- Access to over 3,000 Britannia Rescue professionals; 4 out of 5 cars* are fixed at the roadside
- Call our 24/7 UK call centre if you need help
- Vehicles must be kept in a roadworthy condition and where appropriate, have an MOT certificate and road tax
- Our average response time is 51 minutes* – let’s keep you moving
* Average response time of 50.43 mins. 93.25% of customers were able to complete their journey, based on 118,919 jobs from Agent Performance Review Report. Aug '19- Feb '20