You're in the draw!
You clicked ‘enter competition’ so you're now in with a chance to win two grandstand tickets to Formula E, taking place Saturday 24 July - Sunday 25 July at ExCeL London.
Terms and conditions
- To enter the competition LV= General Insurance Customers click on the ‘enter competition’ button on the July 2021 LV= GI email then the customer’s email address will be added into a spreadsheet and will be retained for up to 60 days after the closing date. After which, all personal data will be deleted.
- Fourteen (14) winners will be chosen on a first come first serve basis from the entries received by LV= prior to the closing date.
- The closing date for entries is 12pm on 21 July 2021 and the winners will be notified on 22 July 2021. Any entrance after of this date will not be guaranteed entry to the competition.
- Each winner will win a pair of tickets to Formula E (Saturday 24 July or Sunday 25 July 2021). Travel to and from the venue, plus any food and drinks costs, are not included in the prize.
- Entry is free and is open to those aged 18 years old or over and proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entrants can enter just once using their email address associated with their LV= Insurance policy number.
- All entries must have an active LV= car insurance policy on 24 July 2021.
- All entries must be made by UK residents.
- All employees of the Allianz UK group, including LV=, and their respective subsidiaries and associated companies, their immediate families and anyone involved in the promotion of the prize draw, including any printers and agents, suppliers of the prize and any other companies associated with the prize draw, are excluded from entry.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Prizes shall be awarded at LV=’s discretion and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the prize draw, it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize. No purchase is necessary to claim a prize. Winners will be confirmed by the email address they entered on. If they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time, LV= reserves the right to offer that prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- No responsibility is accepted for delayed or mis-transmitted entries.
- Prizes are as stated and are subject to availability and the venue’s terms and conditions. In the event of any prize being unavailable for any reason outside LV=’s control it reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative. Prizes may be taxable and the winner will be responsible for any tax arising.
- All tickets will be sent electronically within 2 days of the event as long as valid contact details are provided.
- LV=’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into and it reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the prize draw.
- The winners will participate in all required publicity and LV= reserves the right to publish the name and photo of the winners in post event publications and on the LV= website and/or social media sites. The winners will reasonably cooperate with publicity as a result of winning.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of LV=. Contact information about entrants is collected by LV= solely in order to contact them about the promotion where required and to award prizes.
- By entering into the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group Limited (LV=) whose registered office is at 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1DB.
- Full details as to how your data will be processed are in our Privacy Notice, see LV.com/gidata