We use cookies to give you the best possible experience online. By continuing to use our website, you agree to receiving our cookies on your web browser. Visit our cookie policy page to find out more and how to change your cookie settings.

skip to main content

Update your bank details

If you need to change the bank account your direct debit payments are made from, you'll need to complete a direct debit mandate form.

If you are the policy holder, and the new direct debit details are also in your name you can also update these over the phone. You can find our contact details here.

If the direct debit details are not in the name of the policy holder you can download one of the below direct debit mandate forms. This will need to be printed, signed and returned by post to:

County Gates

If a payment has been missed due to the bank details being changed, we will take a double payment the month after.

Tracing old policies

Complete a policy tracing form here

Frequently asked questions

Here are some popular questions about our heritage products you may find helpful.

Change of address

Update us with your new address by filling in our form here.