Insurance FAQs

Will I need a Green Card for my caravan or trailer after Brexit?

As a Brexit withdrawal agreement has been confirmed, we'll automatically cover your caravan or trailer against damage in Europe when you visit for up to 180 days, so you'll be able to tow a caravan or trailer in Europe as freely as you can now. However, this position could change at the end of the transition period (31 Dec 2020) once detailed trade negotiations are completed. But for now and throughout 2020 you won’t need a Green Card to tow in the EU. But if you wish to get one just to be on the safe side, please visit our Brexit page.