Insurance FAQs

Will a Green Card from 1 January give me like for like cover or the minimum compulsory insurance for the country I’m visiting?

You have the same cover in the EU as you do now - nothing has changed. Our Green Cards will give you the same level of cover you have in the UK,  either Comprehensive or Third Party Fire & Theft.