Insurance FAQs

What happens if you can't cover me?

If we're unable to cover you, you may want to go through the British Insurance Brokers Association (BIBA) to explore alternative options and FCA authorised and regulated brokers.

You'll find all the information you need, as well as access to the 'find a broker' service, at the BIBA website: