Insurance FAQs

What is a Green Card and will I need one to drive my classic car in Europe?

A Green Card is internationally recognised proof that visiting motorists have the minimum compulsory insurance cover required by some countries, including those in the EU. If there's a 'no deal' Brexit, you'll need a Green Card when taking your vehicle to Europe (including The Republic of Ireland). Without a Green Card, you might not be permitted to enter Europe, or you could face a fine if stopped by the police.