Insurance FAQs

Classic car - How do I get a Green Card?

As of 1 January 2021, if you’re planning to travel abroad (including to the Republic of Ireland), you must request a Green Card to make sure you’re covered.  To apply, fill in this application.
If you're towing, you may wish to get two Green Cards – one for your car and one for your caravan or trailer. For more information, check our dedicated Brexit page.