Insurance FAQs

Should I take my car insurance policy documents with me if I travel to the EU?


You will need to take a physical copy of your insurance documents including: 

  • Your Certificate of Insurance
  • V5C or similar documents if you lease a car
  • International Driving Permit, if applicable  


 If you can't find your LV= insurance documents:

Just log in or register for an online account plus download the Alexa Skill or Google Action to make fact-finding easier.


Haven't found what you're looking for? No worries, you can read all of our FAQs here.