Insurance FAQs

Does my car insurance cover me for damage caused by riots?

Yes, your car insurance does include a level of cover for damage caused by riots.

If you have comprehensive car insurance, your car is covered against vandalism, fire or theft as a result of a riot in the UK.

If you have third party, fire and theft insurance, you can claim for damage to your car caused by fire or for theft resulting from a riot in the UK.


If you can't find your LV= insurance documents:

Just log in or register for an online account plus download the Alexa Skill or Google Action to make fact-finding easier.