Insurance FAQs

Can I still get a Green Card for future travel?

As of the 1 January 2021, you must have a Green Card when driving in Europe. If you’re planning to travel abroad (including to the Republic of Ireland) you must request a Green Card to make sure you’re covered. 

For up to the minute news, you can check our dedicated Brexit page.