Insurance FAQs

Am I covered if I travel to the Republic of Ireland?

The Republic of Ireland is still within our Territorial Limits and you are covered as normal, but you will need to carry a physical Green Card with you. The 180 days foreign use limit does not apply. 

For customers living in Northern Ireland wishing to swap to a Republic of Ireland licence, we will record this as an EU licence, just let us know and we’ll update your policy.