Insurance FAQs

I have LV= breakdown cover. Will it change after Brexit?

If you have our European Assist cover, you're protected against breakdown when driving in Europe. We're currently working with our European agent to make sure our service isn't affected. For news and updates, keep checking our dedicated Brexit page.