Important information before changing your vehicle...
- If we've not been able to locate your policy with the details you've provided, we will contact you by your chosen method of contact
- If you've purchased your policy through a price comparison website, we might need to contact you following your change of vehicle.
- In some cases, we might owe you a refund due to a reduced risk of your new car. We will process this refund automatically and refund to your original payment method. We'll send you confirmation of this by your chosen method of contact.
- If your new vehicle is a higher risk than your current vehicle, then it might be the case that your premium is slightly higher. We will need to contact you to take payment for the additional premium.
- Your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition, has a current MOT, current car tax and is serviced and maintained in line with manufacturer guidelines
- Your vehicle has a legal and serviceable spare wheel, space saver or tyre inflation device
- Your vehicle is not used as a taxi for private or public hire or for delivery/courier services
- Your car/van doesn't weigh more than 3.5 tonnes when fully loaded and is not larger than 7m long, 2.3m wide and 3m in height
- If you're insuring a motorhome it doesn't weigh more than 7.5 tonnes and is not longer than 8m