Insurance FAQs

What should I do if I have a Road Traffic Collision rather than a breakdown?

If you're involved in a Road Traffic Collison (RTC), you should contact your car insurance company first so any benefits such as a courtesy car can be arranged for you.

If they aren't able to help you, then we can offer service under your breakdown policy. However, if there is any specialist equipment involved in the recovery of the vehicle following an RTC, such as a winch or hoist, you'll be liable for those charges.