Let's see which of our 5 levels of annual vehicle breakdown cover works for you...
|Product name for direct breakdown customers
|Roadside & Home Assist
|UK Recovery & Home
|UK & European Assist
| £33 a year
| £66 a year
| £73 a year
| £102 a year
| £147 a year
|Cover for anyone driving the vehicle
|Assistance more than 1/4 mile from home
|Local recovery up to 10 miles from where you break down
|Cover at home
|Same day recovery to anywhere in the UK
|Hire car, alternate transport or overnight accommodation
|European breakdown cover
|Cost to add personal cover
Choose the breakdown product that suits you...
- Cover that lasts all year, with the option to renew automatically.
- The cheapest way to buy our standalone breakdown cover – rest assured you're looked after all year round.
- Get a quote online or call 0330 678 7117. Lines open: Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 5pm, Sun 10am – 4pm. First dial 18001 for TextPhone. Calls are recorded.
- Off on a road trip? Get monthly cover which you can cancel anytime.
- You'll get the same great service as our annual product with access to over 4,000 breakdown professionals.
- Call us for a quote, lines are open: Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 5pm and Sun 10am – 4pm. For TextPhone first dial 18001. Calls are recorded.
Call us on: 0330 678 7117
Broken down with no cover?
- Car won't start? If you need a one-off UK roadside recovery, we're here for you.
- Get the same reliable service you'd get with our annual product, with access to over 4,000 breakdown professionals.
- Get assistance now by calling us on our 24-hour breakdown line. For TextPhone first dial 18001. Calls are recorded.
Call us on: 0330 678 7116
More about LV= Breakdown cover
What do I need to get a breakdown insurance quote?
For a quicker quote, make sure you have all this to hand:
- Driver details – personal details like your date of birth, address and contact details for you and any named drivers.
- Vehicle details – information about your vehicle such as the make, model and registration.
- Eligibility – we’ll need to know if you're a UK resident and legally entitled to drive. You should also make sure you don't already have breakdown cover elsewhere - like with your bank - so it's worth double-checking.
At LV=, we want to help you find the right breakdown insurance at the best price. You may be able to find UK Breakdown cover cheaper elsewhere, but it might not provide everything you need.
For added peace of mind, we don’t charge a fee if you need to cancel during your cooling-off period. This means you have 14 days from receiving your documents if you change your mind.
LV= Breakdown cover FAQs
AWARDS and recognition
Breakdown cover that just works
Right that's everything! Let's get you a quote...
Get a quick annual breakdown insurance quote online
Looking for something else? Perhaps these handy links can help
This page contains links to other sites - we're not responsible for the contents of any of these websites.