So, what's covered?
Our motorbike cover is specially designed for life on two wheels, so you can enjoy the road ahead.
Here's what's included...
- Helmet and leathers cover
If your gear is stolen or damaged in an accident, we'll replace it
- Sidecar and motorbike accessories cover
You've also got cover for a sidecar or any accessories like helmet cameras
- Insure up to 6 motorbikes
To save time, you can now add up to 6 motorbikes on one policy
- A new-for-old bike replacement
If your motorbike is stolen or written off, it's less than 6 months old and you're the first owner, we'll replace it with a brand new one of the same, or similar, make and model
- £500 road rage cover
If you have an accident and are assaulted by another road user, we'll pay £500 compensation
- Motor legal expenses cover
You might need legal help to take action against a road user, or to defend against a motoring prosecution. This can be expensive so it's reassuring to have £100,000 cover.
What's not covered...
- Any riders who aren't named on the policy
- Damage to a motorbike you're riding that's not the motorbike you're insuring
- If the motorbike is stolen when the keys were left in the ignition or the engine was running
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
Our awards and recognition
Our motorbike insurance is highly recommended
- Given the prestigious Defaqto 5 Star Rating
A little extra info never hurt anyone, have a read of our policy documents for new customers
You can get this and other documents from us in Braille, large print or audio by contacting us.