Call our UK call centre on0800 681 6261
So, what's covered?
Our motorbike cover is specially designed for life on two wheels, so you can enjoy the road ahead.
Here's what's included...
- Helmet and leathers cover
If your gear is stolen or damaged in an accident, we'll replace it
- Sidecar and motorbike accessories cover
You've also got cover for a sidecar or any accessories like helmet cameras
- Insure up to 6 motorbikes
To save time, you can now add up to 6 motorbikes on one policy
- A new-for-old bike replacement
If your motorbike is stolen or written off, it's less than 6 months old and you're the first owner, we'll replace it with a brand new one of the same, or similar, make and model
- £500 road rage cover
If you have an accident and are assaulted by another road user, we'll pay £500 compensation
- Motor legal expenses cover
You might need legal help to take action against a road user, or to defend against a motoring prosecution. This can be expensive so it's reassuring to have £100,000 cover.
What's not covered...
- Any riders who aren't named on the policy
- Damage to a motorbike you're riding that's not the motorbike you're insuring
- If the motorbike is stolen when the keys were left in the ignition or the engine was running
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
Our awards and recognition
Our motorbike insurance is highly recommended
- Given the prestigious Defaqto 5 Star Rating
A little extra info never hurt anyone, have a read of our policy documents for new customers
You can get this and other documents from us in Braille, large print or audio by contacting us.