- Car drivers, pedestrians or cyclists who don't look where they're going
- People pulling out in front of you or cutting you up, and never saying sorry
- Eating, putting make up on, and using mobile phones are all illegal behind the wheel of a car
We’re putting together a list of the UK's Top 10 #cargrumbles, and we’d love to hear which driving habits annoy you the most. When we asked around the office, we got lots of very heated responses:
- Drivers who never say thank you when you let them in!
- People who hog the middle lane on motorways, driving far too slowly
- People who don’t indicate at a roundabout!
- Cyclists who think they own the road!
- Pedestrians wearing earphones who don’t look before they cross the road
Tweet us your top #cargrumble
Help us to uncover the nation’s most annoying road habits by tweeting us your top #cargrumble – and why not get your friends and family to share their top #cargrumble too?