- Sign up today for some muddy mayhem in May
- You and your four-legged friend could raise sponsorship to help out Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
- Take on the 2.5km or 5km obstacle courses in London or Windsor
Do you fancy a fun challenge to help you get in shape for the summer? If so, why not take on the Muddy Dog Challenge in either London or Windsor and help support the work of Battersea Dogs & Cats Home while you're at it.
The Muddy Dog Challenge is an event with a difference because not only can you run the muddy obstacle course, if you have a dog they can take part too.
The two events are to help raise vital funds for Battersea Dogs & Cats Home and will take place at:
- Brockwell Park, London – Saturday 7 May
- Windsor Great Park, Windsor – Saturday 21 May
Humans and hounds can either take on the 2.5km or 5km course where you'll make your way through a number of fun obstacles. Did we mention that there might be some mud? And that you might get a bit wet?
This'll make your tail wag
- Last year, the Muddy Dog Challenge raised £40,000 to help care for and rehome dogs and cats.
- You'll receive a finisher's medal, T-shirt and goodie bag for taking part…and your best friend will even get a free bandana so they can bow-wow their friends at the park.
- Full training and fundraising support will be given to all participants to help you make the most of the challenge.
Don't end up feeling ruff because you missed out! Register today to get your paws on a place in the Muddy Dog Challenge 2016.