About Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group Limited
- LV= General Insurance provides car, home, pet, travel, landlord breakdown and home emergency insurance to over 7 million customers in the UK.
- We’re the UK’s third largest personal lines insurer with just over £2 billion in annual premium income.
- We offer our products and services directly to consumers as well as through intermediaries, including brokers, affinity partners and IFAs.
- LV= General Insurance uses the LV= brand under licence from the Liverpool Victoria Financial Services Group and the L&G brand under licence from the Legal & General Group.
- We are part of the Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers with more than 92 million retail and corporate customers.
- The LV= General Insurance newsroom includes links to our news release archive and image library.
- Read more about us for an introduction to what we do and how we do it
- Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/lv?lang=en
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lv
ECB is the national governing body for cricket in England and Wales. It is dedicated to supporting the game at every level, from our international teams, the First Class Counties and domestic cricket through to disability cricket, grassroots clubs, schools and junior cricket and recreational programmes.
Last year ECB launched Inspiring Generations, a game-wide strategy to grow cricket in England and Wales from 2020-24. The five-year plan sees the whole game united behind a clear purpose: to connect communities and to inspire current and future generations through cricket.