Family Income Assurance
Your client can help make sure that their family is financially looked after if the worst happens.
Family Income Assurance is term insurance which provides a tax-free income paid every three months, if your client dies or is diagnosed with a terminal illness during the term of the plan.
- Single life or joint life life cover
- Level or inflation-linked cover.
- Optional Waiver of Premium.
- Can be done on a life of another basis
Terminal illness benefit
We'll always pay out on death. However we'll also pay out if your client is diagnosed with a a terminal illness up to 12 months before the end of the plan. A terminal illness is an incurable illness where life expectancy is less than 12 months. Once we have paid a terminal illness claim on the plan, it will automatically end.
For Family Income Assurance the premiums are guaranteed on all cases, providing peace of mind over future affordability for your client.
Important things you should know
- Please bear in mind that this protection plan has no cash-in value at any time.
- If your client stops paying their premiums, their cover may cease.
- We wont pay a terminal illness claim if your client is diagnosed in the last 12 months of their plan.
- Terminal illness will need to be diagnosed by a doctor practicing in one of the countries listed in the plan conditions. We may also request that your client is examined by a doctor of our choice.