Flexible Guarantee Bond Series 2
A single premium unitised with-profits whole of life investment, with an option to buy a capital guarantee at any time.
The Flexible Guarantee Bond Series 2 is our RDR compliant bond with all the features you'd expect, but with a variable charging structure, that's linked to the value of your client's bond, and supports flexible adviser charging options to suit you and your client. And, as the name suggests, the flexibility clients need for a longer term investment.
This bond is designed for clients who are happy to invest a lump sum for at least five years and ideally longer.
- a choice of three fund options
- a capital guarantee option to protect and lock in growth with a range of terms to suit your client's needs
- switching capability for evolving investment needs
- averaging, to protect your client from the ups and downs of short term market movements
- option to take ad hoc or regular withdrawals
- withdrawals of up to 5% of the original investment each year
- can be part of an inheritance tax planning strategy
- potential for additional mutual bonuses
Important things you should know
This is a stock market investment so your client isn't certain to make a profit and may get back less than they invested. If your client buys a guarantee, at the end of the selected guarantee term, we guarantee that the value of their bond will be at least the value on the date the guarantee started, less any money they've taken out since then.
If your client takes money out of their bond, this will eat into the original investment if it is more than the growth on their bond.
To invest in the Flexible Guarantee Bond Series 2 your client must invest £5,000 or more, be aged 17 or over and be a UK resident. The life or lives assured must be between 3 months and 89 years of age.
Call us for a quote
0800 0234 173
Lines open: 9am-5pm, Mon to Fri.
For textphone, dial 18001 first.
We may record and/or monitor your calls for training and audit purposes.